Next up on the 50 By 50 list is travel! I attempted to limit myself to seven travel ideas since that would be one item per year between now and 2018, but I overshot it by one trip. Maybe Blogher will be in New Orleans one year.
4. Attend Blogher. And look, Blogher Handmade is the weekend of my birthday this year! But I won’t be going to that one. Blogher ‘12 is in New York, and I’d love to go to New York, so I may shoot for that one.
5. Visit Scotland again. Chris and I have been in agreement about this one since before we got home from Scotland the first time. We’ll spend some time in the north the next time so that we can check out some of the hard core archaeological sites.
6. Attend John C. Campbell Folk School or the Aurora Project or Augusta Heritage Center. Any of the three will do! John C. Campbell is more instructional than the other two, but the other two are in West Virginia. So I might have to double up on this one.
7. Go on a local-ish vacation with Chris where we don't see anyone else that we know. We just want to have an inexpensive getaway where we don’t have to stay in someone’s guest room.
8. Visit New Orleans. I KNOW!
9. Go to DragonCon or Comi-Con with Rhea. I mean, who wouldn’t want to go to a big con with Rhea?
10. Attend one of my high school reunions. And I’ll be doing that in four short weeks.
11. Visit Chicago. Simply put, there are a lot of people there that I want to spend time with, and I’ve never been. Using that logic I should probably slide Chattanooga in there as well. Chicago via Chattanooga? Woah! That totally works!
Where do you want to go within the next few years? Have you been there before?